Chitika

Monday, November 29, 2010

Make your wish come true

We all have our wishes...from time to time. Some people would make a wish out of a sudden event or upon a shooting star. Some would do it  with rituals such as lighting a candle, offering some tokens, making use of a balloon and allowing it to escape your wishful thoughts and just soar high up in the clouds. You may be doing any of them or all of them. If you are someone who does not believe in wishes coming true, maybe you should try it one time. There are many ways and I'm sharing with you one of the newest discovery-- making a wish in a Flower Mandala Wishing Well .
Mandala Wishing Well
Normally or should I say, usually, in a wishing well, you throw up a coin and make a wish. And most of the time, you throw up plenty coins...one coin for each wish. With this one, instead of using your coins, you will be going green, by finding a flower, even just a petal of flower, an old or fresh one would do, or pick up the ones that fell on the ground next to your toes, place it in the flower mandala and make a wish. It is also great to do it at night where you'll see the different effects of light subtly changing from red to yellow to green, to blue. What a nice ritual! You can even meditate on your wish, with all these lights emanating from the bottom of this mandala wishing well.

The Moon, Venus  and two stars 01/12/2008 AntalyaImage by ozgurmulazimoglu via Flickr

I love making a wish as far as I remember, and have never outgrown it. I always make a wish on the first uniquely shining star I see at night. Maybe sometimes I'm wishing upon a Venus star, I don't know. I even love the song When You Wish Upon a Star.  I do it with these ritual words: "Starlight, star-bright, the first star I'm seeing tonight, I wish ...I'll be granted with the wish I'm making tonight" . More often than not...my wish comes true.


Go and make your wishes come true!...well, take action too..and trust.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...